Tuesday 1 July 2014

ERROR IDENTIFICATION CAN YOU FIND THEM? GOOD LUCK!




One of these parts contains an error.
   
1. To who did you pass the message I gave you ?
   
2. The firemen put off the fire quickly but the house was burnt down.
   
3. The villagers carried out a through search for the missing child.
   
4. Please convey my best wish to your mother when you see her.
   
5. Unless you finish all your homework, you can watch television.
   
6. The contestant hitted the target with great accuracy.
   
7. I am sorry to say that your son has been absence from school for a week.
   
8. Successful applicants will be paid attracting salary, bonus and fringe benefits.
   
9. Can you borrow me your book for a few days ?
   
10. My friend asked me to go for shopping with her but I refused




Answers
1.     To whom did you pass the message I gave you ?
2.     The firemen put out the fire quickly but the house was burnt down.
3.     The villagers carried out a thorough search for the missing child.
4.     Please convey my best wishes to your mother when you see her.
5.     Unless you finish all your homework, you can't watch television.
6.     The contestant hit the target with great accuracy.
7.     I am sorry to say that your son has been absent from school fro a week.
8.     Successful applicants will be paid attractive salary, bonus and fringe benefits.
9.     Can you lend me your book fro a few days ?
10.   My friend asked me to go shopping with her but I refused.

No comments:

Post a Comment