Thursday 3 July 2014

Can you find the errors guys?



One of these parts contains an error.
 
1. The fire spread quickly, destroy three houses within minutes.
 
2. She crossed the road without looking and was knock down by a car.
 
3. He got out of the car, than he locked it and walked to the office.
 
4. I hope you will kind consider my application for a job in your company.
 
5. If I know it was going to rain like this, I would have stayed at home.
 
6. To my opinion advertisements are more harmful than beneficial.
 
7. The crowd was little and I had no difficulty in getting a good seat.
 
8. Mrs Salmah bought a lot of furnitures at the sale for her new house.
 
9. If you go I'm sure you will find it enjoy.
 
10. Would you mind go with me to the hospital ?



Answers

1.     The fire spread quickly, destroying three houses within minutes.
2.     She crossed the road without looking and was knocked down by a car.
3.     He got out of the car, then he locked it and walked to the office.
4.     I hope you will kindly consider my application for a job in your company.
5.     If I had known it was going to rain like this, I would have stayed at home.
6.     In my opinion advertisements are more harmful than beneficial.
7.     The crowd was small and I had no difficulty in getting a good seat.
8.     Mrs Salmah bought a lot of furniture at the sale for her new house.
9.     If you go I'm sure you will find it enjoyable.
10.   Would you mind going with me to the hospital ?

No comments:

Post a Comment