Tuesday 15 July 2014

INVITING, ACCEPTING AN INVITATION AND DECLINING AN INVITATION



LET’S ROLE PLAY
I
A : Would you like to come and watch a game of cricket with
me tomorrow?
B : Thank you, I’d love to.
What time does the game start?
A : It’s at nine in the morning.
B : Shall I come and pick you up around half past eight?
A : That’s fine.
II
A : We should be delighted if you could come and have dinner
with us this evening.
B : Thank you. That’d give me great pleasure but what’s the
occasion?
A : My daughter has passed her MCA Exam with distinction.
B : O great! My congratulations to her.
A : Thank you.
III
A : We’re going to Ooty Flower show tomorrow.
Do you fancy coming along?
B : I’d love to, but I’ve got an exam tomorrow afternoon.
A : Its OK. Join us next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment