Saturday 21 June 2014

Irregular Verbs in sentences. Are you up for the challenge?





1. He was so unpleasant that she  into tears.
2. I went to the grocery store and I  some food.
3. They  this bridge ten years ago.
4. He wanted to be a doctor but he  a singer.
5. She  me at chess because she was the best.
6. We came back home when it  to rain.
7. He  his coat because he thought it would be very cold.
8. Someone  this house and we called the firemen, but it was too late.
9. The dog savagely  the meat he was given.
10. She  her leg while she was skiing.








ANSWERS


1. He was so unpleasant that she burst into tears.
2. I went to the grocery store and I  bought some food.
3. They  built this bridge ten years ago.
4. He wanted to be a doctor but he became a singer.
5. She  beat me at chess because she was the best.
6. We came back home when it  began to rain.
7. He brought his coat because he thought it would be very cold.
8. Someone burnt this house and we called the firemen, but it was too late.
9. The dog savagely  bit the meat he was given.
10. She  broke her leg while she was skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment