Saturday 28 June 2014

ENGLISH ERROR IDENTIFICATIONS CAN YOU FIND THEM?



One of these parts contains an error.
1.There were marks on the snow but it were unrecognizable.
2.He lead me to the rear of the shop where more goods werestacked.
3.The branch struck him hard and lay him unconscious.
4.The sudden noise frightened the baby and made it to cry.
5.The dog wagged it's tail when it saw me approaching.
6.There was signs of neglect showing that no one was living there.
7.After a few moment, the woman opened the window andlooked out curiously.
8.Can you write an article to be include in the next issue of the magazine ?
9.Decided to leave, I packed my clothes and left a note to say I had gone.
10.One of the former student donated a large sum of money to the school.





Answers
1.     There were marks on the snow but they were unrecognizable.
2.     He led me to the rear of the shop where more goods were stacked.
3.     The branch struck him hard and laid him unconscious.
4.     The sudden noise frightened the baby and made it cry.
5.     Te dog wagged its tail when it saw me approaching.
6.     There were signs of neglect showing that no one was living there.
7.     After a few moments, the woman opened the window and looked out curiously.
8.     Can you write an article to be included in the next issue of the magazine ?
9.     Deciding to leave, I packed my clothes and left a note to say I had gone.
10.   One of the former students donated a large sum of money to the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment